Connexion
Ce forum permet à des personnes du monde entier de communiquer, c′est pourquoi les messages échangés sont en anglais.

Any reason an account is required to download free files?

Catégorie : Site web
  • Si 1 0
    Message de Sitame2450 le
    I might be dumb or something.

I think this is my second throwaway account (I don't actually remember if I've used this specific site or if there was a similar website that does the same thing).

Does this site harvest data (it apparently doesn't I checked the privacy policy but y'know I'm skeptical), or send spam mail, or something? There's gotta be a reason why the website is requiring users to make an account just to download files (that are advertised to be free). Or at least I couldn't find a way to download the file I was trying to get without an account. FYI I don't put my email address on a website just to download user-uploaded files it is offering.
  • BO 277 13
    Message de bottrop le
    this site is safe, respects your privacy and doesnot spam.
    very good to stay skeptical, especially at sites that let everybody in and out without any control (or do you think they send you that free file without knowing your address?).
    regards bottrop

Connectez-vous ou inscrivez-vous pour participer à la discussion.

Polyphone a besoin de vous !

Polyphone est gratuit mais il y a des coûts associés à son site web et à son développement. Un petit coup de pouce aidera beaucoup.

Faire un don
Apprenez les bases Voir le tutoriel
Haut de
page