Connexion
Ce forum permet à des personnes du monde entier de communiquer, c′est pourquoi les messages échangés sont en anglais.

Incorrect pitch after export

Catégorie : Aide
  • 2 0
    Hey all! to start this off, i'm not too entirely sure wether this belongs in help or support & bug reports, but i figured it's probably not a bug since i'm very new to the software, but essentially, i'm working on some percussion instruments and i've done all the correct loop settings and set the scale tuning to zero for each instrument, however, after i get the soundfont into musescore, it seems to pitch it down and i just cannot figure out what i'm doing wrong, if anyone would be willing to help me, i'd be rather grateful i'll attach some screenshots below. 
    2024-09-13 11-21-11.mkv
  • ZI 182 0
    The solution could be:
    In the instrument section of Polyphone, set the root keys to be the same as the keys you assigned. This setting is important in non-pitched instruments. It ensures that the key you assigned produces the note in the original sample.

example:
    Cabasa1: Key range 62 => Root key 62,
    Cabasa2: Key range 64 => Root key 64, etc.
  • 2 0
    HEYYYYYY! that was it! Thank you oh so much! I can finally progress!

Connectez-vous ou inscrivez-vous pour participer à la discussion.

Polyphone a besoin de vous !

Polyphone est gratuit mais il y a des coûts associés à son site web et à son développement. Un petit coup de pouce aidera beaucoup.

Faire un don
Apprenez les bases Voir le tutoriel
Haut de
page